What to do when misfortune erupts?????
Yes you have read this correctly….embrace it.
What is the point of fighting it? When we view life from a larger perspective, we are able to open to the truths with an open and gracious heart to allow greater freedom.
Let’s look at the Buddhism’s Five Remembrances
1. I am of the nature to grow old; there is no way to escape growing old.
2. I am of the nature to have ill health; there is no way to escape having ill health.
3. I am of the nature to die; there is no way to escape death.
4. All that is dear to me and everyone I love are of the nature to change. There is no way to escape being separated from them.
5. My deeds are my closest companions. I am the beneficiary of my deeds. My deeds are the ground on which I stand.
Most humans put enormous amounts of energy into denying these truths. We want others to change, stay in the ‘victim’ story, elude the truth, plus a whole range of emotions. We believe we’ve failed.
Life is about change. This we cannot elude. So when those feelings of not wanting to change your way, your thoughts, whatever it may be for you that is holding you from your growth, I invite you to respond with love… aim to see each crisis as an opportunity for unconditional love, for self, love for the world. Respond with playfulness and creativity. Find your way of being creative.
Watch how your life changes around you. This may take time, but it will be worth it…You are worth it.
Open up to receive the Universe’s immense beauty and love and watch the magick happen.